Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Best Trip

My best trip was the one I had this summer. First, I went to Penn State to a volleyball camp with some friends. It was really fun. I travelled alone, and was good. Then the camp was great because I was playing volleyball which I really like, and with my friends. Then, I went to Orlando, Florida with my family. There I had a great time. It was my best trip. In Orlando, we went to the ammusement parks, and around town, and was a lot of fun.

7 comments:

  1. Really cool fabriziooo awsome i guess you are bad vollyball but maybe that Penn State helped you a littleee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard the amusement parks in Orlando are great. Seems like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you had a blast with your friends in the Volleyball camp, it is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you seem to like volleyball and have enjoyed! good for you and your health

    ReplyDelete